Weeklong Seminars on Cultural Diplomacy - May Session
(The next Academy Weeklong Seminar will take place in Berlin, from May 13th - 17th, 2013)
Participation CostThe participation cost for the program is 195 Euro.
If offered a place in the program, applicants are then required to transfer the participation cost to reserve their position. The ICD is a not-for-profit, non-governmental organization and the Participation Cost goes towards the cost of developing and running the program.
The participation cost for the Program includes:
- Program Components - Participation in all Programs' Components
- Berlin Excursions - Cultural and Social Excursions such as sightseeing, Guided Tours and visits to key Cultural Institutes and Exhibitions
- ICD House Services - Free use of Wireless Internet at the ICD House, Information and Support Center and Cloak Room
- Refreshments - Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Water, Light Drinks, Refreshments & Snacks (Served throughout the day at the ICD House)
- Social Activities - Evening Social Activities such as Concerts and Live Performances, Film Evenings, Embassy Receptions, and Party Nights
- Certification of Participation - All Participants will be awarded an Official Certificate of attendance upon Completion of the Program
Public Transportation in BerlinThe ICD is able to purchase a weeklong public transportation ticket for you at an additional cost of 27 Euro.
AccommodationAs a not-for-profit organization the ICD is able to book accommodation for your time in Berlin at sponsored rates. For example, we are able to book accommodation for participants in a Holiday apartment or a hotel, located at the heart of Berlin City West.
For more information please contact us at: info@culturaldiplomacy .org