Weeklong Seminars in Cultural Diplomacy
Certificate Programs in Cultural Diplomacy
(Online Application Form)
Online Application FormParticipation in the program is open to governmental & diplomatic officials, academics, artists, journalists, civil society practitioners, private sector representatives, young professionals and students as well as other interested individuals from across the world.
Participation CostThe participation cost for the program is 345 Euro. If offered a place in the program, applicants are then required to transfer the participation cost to reserve their position. The ICD is a not-for-profit, non-governmental organization and the Participation Cost goes towards the cost of developing and running the program.
The participation cost for the program includes:
- Meals & Refreshments - meals will be included for participants throughout the conference (including 3 lunches, 3 dinners, light refreshment, coffee, tea and water throughout the day).
- Program Components - Participation in all Programs' Components
- Excursions - Cultural and Social Excursions such as sightseeing, Guided Tours and visits to key Cultural Institutes and Exhibitions
- Social Activities - Evening Social Activities such as Concerts and Live Performances, Film Evenings, Embassy Receptions, and Party Nights
- Certification of Participation - All Participants will be awarded an Official Certificate of attendance upon Completion of the Program