Organization for Youth Education & Development (OYED)
Young Leaders´ Forums: Forthcoming Weeklong Seminars
Online Application Form
Online Application FormParticipation in the weeklong seminar is open to young professionals and students as well as other interested young individuals from across the world.
Participation CostThe Institute for Cultural Diplomacy’s aim is to enable wide and inclusive participation in its international conferences and programs and is therefore making every effort in order to reduce and subsidize the participation cost for the participants of its programs. The participation cost in ICD international programs is 495 Euro and it goes towards covering the costs of developing and running the programs. Once accepted to the programs, participants are required to transfer the participation cost and will be provided with further information and details.
The participation cost for the program includes the following components:
- Program Components - Participation in all Programs' Components.
- Excursions - Cultural and Social Excursions such as sightseeing, Guided Tours and visits to key Cultural Institutes and Exhibitions, once scheduled in the program.
- Social Activities - Social Activities such as Concerts and Live Performances, Film Evenings, Embassy Receptions, and Party Nights, once scheduled in the program.
- ICD House Services - Free use of ICD House Facilities including Wireless Internet, Cloak Room, Meeting Rooms, and Information Center.
- Certification of Participation - All Participants will be awarded Certificate of attendance upon Completion of the Program.
Accommodation in Berlin »As a not-for-profit organization the ICD is able to book accommodation at sponsored rates. For example, we are able to book accommodation for participants in a Holiday apartment or a hotel, located at the heart of the City.
To learn more please click HERE
For more information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org