The Reykjavik Roundtable on Human Rights 2016
"Developing Initiatives to Implement Human Rights Legislation"
(Parliament of Iceland, Reykjavik, Iceland; April 14th - 16th, 2016)
Online Application FormParticipation in the summit conferences is open to governmental & diplomatic officials, academics, artists, journalists, civil society practitioners, private sector representatives, young professionals and students as well as other interested individuals from across the world.
Participation CostThe Institute for Cultural Diplomacy’s aim is to enable wide and inclusive participation in its international conferences and programs and is therefore making every effort in order to reduce and subsidize the participation cost for the participants of its programs. The participation cost in ICD international programs is 345 Euro and it goes towards covering the costs of developing and running the programs. Once accepted to the programs, participants are required to transfer the participation cost and will be provided with further information and details.
The participation cost for the program includes the following components:
- Program Components - Participation in all Programs' Components.
- Excursions - Cultural and Social Excursions such as sightseeing, Guided Tours and visits to key Cultural Institutes and Exhibitions.
- ICD House Services - Free use of Wireless Internet at the ICD House, Information and Support Center and Cloak Room.
- Meals & Refreshments - All meals will be included for participants throughout the conference.
- Social Activities - Social Activities such as Concerts and Live Performances, Film Evenings, Embassy Receptions, and Party Nights.
- Certification of Participation - All Participants will be awarded Certificate of attendance upon Completion of the Program.
To learn more please click HERE
Accommodation WorldwideAs a not-for-profit organization the ICD is able to book accommodation at sponsored rates. For example, we are able to book accommodation for participants in a Holiday apartment or a hotel, located at the heart of the City.
For more information please contact us at: email@example.com